Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Melvin Kaminsky, Where Have you Been My Whole Life?

The guys in high school I hung out with loved it.
The guy I married loves it.
It is a great movie.
The guy I dated in college went to high school with Mel Brooks' son, Max.

So, as a supposed comedy fan, why did it take me so long to even watch some YouTube clips of the classic comedy "Blazing Saddles" let alone the film in its entirety?



Mel Brooks, I hope you're alive, well and kicking.
May you live till 120.

We were listening to his hilarious performance yesterday as a baby in "Free to Be You and Me" and I realized that I just haven't gotten around to seeing some of Mel's best work.

 What have I been doing the last 40 years exactly?

1 comment:

Uncle Goalie said...

>>>What have I been doing the last 40 years exactly?<<<

Writing off the entirety of your brother's taste in movies!

Post a Comment