Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Green Bubbie and I Wish You a Happy Thanksgiving

I loved the Green Bubbie's photo wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  She just took a trip out to Utah and became buddies with Smokey.

courtesy of The Green Bubbie (tm)
And now the Whole Phamily wishes you a Happy Turkey Day.

The Wolfman's Brother from 2008; handmade Turkey costume by aunt Reba

Sadly we won't be spending the holiday with Reba, my dear sister, who made these fantastic festive costumes 4 years ago.

Concealed Light, then age 5, with her aunt Reba, the best sister and aunt a girl could ever dream of!

Thankfully though, we have our special spot at the parade.
Praying that it is still accessible.

Stango at least year's parade with the cross-dressing clowns.

And we'll be missing our first cousins who normally join us at the parade.  This year they are heading to a warm spot for Thanksgiving.  As I told my sis-in-law, drink a strawberry daquiri.  Have me in mind.  I'm yotzay.

Goobers and The Wolfman's Brother, then age 4.  And Spiderman.


In case you  missed my Thanksgiving chocolate lollipop post a while back, I'll be so proud of my forward-thinking-ness when I bust these out tomorrow morning.

Gobble gobble!  

And we of course remember our brothers and sisters in Israel who are not having it easy right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment