Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Introducing my Baby...Eddie

For the first time ever, I introduce to you my baby Eddie*.  Here he is, about 10 1/2 weeks old.  We arrived home yesterday to Stango playing guitar out on the front stoop.  And supper was all warmed up, too!  Made it a lot easier getting home at 6pm.  Thanks, Stango!




(yes I gotta take the videos horizontal not vertical:  I keep forgetting!)

*Eddie's name has been changed to protect his identity.  Short little story on how he got this name:  My sister Reba thought he looks a little bit Filipino.  So, Concealed Light quickly looked up what Filipino children  looked like in her book of International families called Children Just Like Me, complete with photos of the families (it's a great Unicef/DK Publishing collaboration of a book).  She quickly surmised he was definitely not as dark as the brothers featured with the family.  But there could be a resemblance.  The boys names are Edgar and Edwin.  So I said let's call him Eddie for Whole Phamily.


No comments:

Post a Comment