Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

When I'm 64...Happy B-Day Israel!

Am I really the only person out there who thought of this?  Happy Birthday to Israel, who turns 64 today.  Happy Israel Independence Day!





Would love to get back there.  It has been since 1997 for me.

What's that?  Did I hear that Phish is playing their first shows there this year on December 8, 2012?  Before you get all over your Phantasy Tour with that, I will take credit for all the out-there reasons I came up with.  Just please remember to add me to the crew.

Mama's gotta dream.  Isn't there something about vision boards and affirmations that people are all into?

Yom Ha'Atzmaut Sameach, people.

2 comments:

Rachel Molly Loonin said...

whelp, guess I'm not alone...http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/11557#.T5ly9au0xOg

Ashira said...

Awesome cool!

Post a Comment