Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Moonrise Kingdom, Yes I Love Wes Anderson

My writing skills and ability to express myself could never, ever give proper way to a discussion of Moonrise Kingdom.  They say it's not good to start in the negative.  So let me start over.

The newest film by Director Wes Anderson is yet again a perfect world of great design, conversation, sound, music, placement.

Just watch the  trailer!

 


This is good.  This is very, very good.  I love you, Wes Anderson.  Well, not really you as a person.  I don't know you.  But I love Wes Anderson.  I love him, yes I do.  But I don't know you.

I love your movies.  I love them a lot.  I love them like all of your disciples love them.  The style.  The music.  The dialogue.  The message.  The story-line.  The clothing.  The imagery.

I love it/you like the way I love wide wale corduroy on men who listen to the Kinks.

And Charles and Ray Eames.

But I really love my husband who is accompanying me to Mountain Jam this weekend since I really want to go.  This will be such a good thing for our whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment