Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Finally Got Into Dave Matthews Band

For whatever reason, I just didn't get into DMB.  It's not that I didn't listen and enjoy when he played on the radio in the '90s, no, not at all.  I just didn't go to any of his shows.  Nothing against him or anything, just wasn't my thing.  Who remembers those "white hats" that DMB fans wore?


But check out Dave who performed this past June at SPAC (Saratoga Performing Arts Center:  if you haven't been there for a show, get yourself there!  And in August you can go to the track!) with the fabulously talented Nigel Hall.

It's my opinion that Nigel is the real star here:  he is the best voice of soul and funk out there today.

Click forward to 4:05 to see Nigel at the mic and really RAGE it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment