Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Sweetest Little Boogie

Thank god mothers have instilled in them the maternal instinct. We love our babies so much no matter what.  This afternoon I wanted to get supper prepped meanwhile Eddie was kvetching away.  He just fell asleep in my arms after waking up from a 8 minute nap in the crib.  I hope this means a good nap at home.

And I gotta say I love his tiny boogies.  Just love 'em.  And I can see one right now from my vantage point.  Unfortunately my finger isn't small enough to fit into his tiny nostril to get it out and play with it like a little toy from Woolworth (ok I have entered the 21st Century.  Target.  Ya happy now?).  Not even my pinkie works. But ahh the satisfaction of getting out that boogie is bar none. 


Is this not the cutest boogie? Ok ok I admit I am the mother and if anyone is gonna think this is cute, it is me. I remember seeing a photo of my brother Uncle Goalie from around this age (10 weeks) and thinking he wasn't all that cute.  But I will bet my mom thought he was.

Recently people have been mistaking Eddie for a girl. I'm good with that. Maybe it is his luscious lashes. Here is a more flattering photo that features this ocular accent. 


What a blessing to have this sweet angel of a sleeping baby!  Now maybe I will prep my shirt for the upcoming Hazon Philly Food Festival on Sunday. Forget about prepping supper.

2 comments:

Sparklingsister said...

Did I mention how much I love you? I don't love his boogies though! LOL

neighbor who is an ENT said...

i love picking boogies, baby or not!

Post a Comment