Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bar Mitzvah Standard Stuff and Jam Cruise 13



Next year, Jam Cruise will celebrate 13 years.  They just came back from their 12th voyage, and I am looking at all the fun photos from this music festival on a boat.  I doubt I will be able to make it to next year's voyage, but I am calling it here and now that "Celebration" by Kool & the Gang, which was the go - to Bar Mitzvah song of the 80s when I was attending those parties, should be played.

I just read about some dude in the New Yorker who runs some really successful marketing company and he just had a Bar Mitzvah party for his company.  So it's not like I'm the only one who thinks up these good ideas.  Difference is that guy is a gazillionairre with marketing finesse and I'm not.

The happy memories of dancing away to Celebration are making me smile...and that's what important!

No comments:

Post a Comment