Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rachel Dratch: Too Jewish For the Prairie

Check out this interview with Rachel Dratch and Amy Poehler based on Rachel's new autobiography.  So glad I caught her in the late 90s at Upright Citizen's Brigade.

Check out this interview from a few years ago.   Note:  if I could have uploaded her famous Debbie Downer episode where the whole crew is at Disney and is simply laughing away, I would have.  I guess folks want to protect that Intellectual Property.  Is that you, Lorne?  Cuz Rob Reiner has done the same thing when it comes to YouTube videos of "This is Spinal Tap", and it really does a disservice to the bourgeois of the world!




Of course, I like her because she shares the same first name as me.
And spells it the same.

And has the same last name as one of my favorite Judaic studies teachers as a child, Rabbi Mark Dratch.  I learned Baba Metziah using Cabbage Patch Kids as the examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment