Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shalom Kids Yoga

You may know by now how much I respect Tara Stiles and her teachings and practices of Yoga.  But she teaches for adults.  What about the kinderlach (children)?

Shalom Kids Yoga logo

My friend Jory Stillman has recently launched, in New York City and New Jersey, Shalom Kids Yoga.  SKY teaches unique Yoga classes with the Jewish community in mind.   What a great idea.

Knowing how amazing Jory is, I am sure her program is set for success.  Hatzlacha raba Jory!  If we lived nearby, we would surely try them out!  (Oh, and if my children were open to yoga, which for whatever reason lately they are adverse).


Jory Stillman, photo courtesy of shalomkidsyoga.com


Both Tara and Jory are graduates of Kripalu.  That says a lot to me.

Check out these classes for your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment