Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

In Through the Back Door? Out Through the In Door?

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

I love spin class, and one day when I grow up and become a spin instructor, I will pump out the jam band tunes (shorter jams, under 7 minutes) because they are the most rockin' out there.

Boy did I ever love that Ferris commercial last night.





 You are speaking right to me, Matthew Broderick! Actually I really love you here, too:


 



 Which leads me to Zeppelin. In Through the Out Door...


Would that fly in spin class? Me thinks yes.


Oh, yeah, and the password for the back door?  Do I really need to spell it out for you?

J-O-S-H-U-A   (I loved the intonation of Ally Sheedy's voice as she said it in "War Games")

How many Joshuas do you know?

I can count many.  Many, many, many.  And I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment