Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Purple Phanatic


With all this recent purple discussion, it was funny to see the Philadelphia Phillies baseball team mascot all decked out in Superhero purple on this children's book I saw at my local 5 and 10 Mapes Store, a real gem and relic if you ask me.  Go there for toys, party supplies, office stuff (not bulk, though, but for hard-to-find items they have it!)




Good thing I didn't buy this book, though, since it cost  $6.31!

I guess that is where licensed products get ya...more pricey.  Call it brand recognition.  Though from this cover you pretty much don't see any Phillies logo branding...

Anyway, that price of $6.31 is cool because if you reverse the last two digits you get $6.13 which is the number of mitzvot there exist in the Torah.

Talk about finding numerology stuff at a 5 and dime store.   Now, that is fitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment