Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Am Jewish by Andrew Lustig

This comes from my mom's Syracuse Facebook friend...

 


Start at 1:00b to get past the intro.

My mom isn't such a big fan of when Andrew says "I'm the $100 challah cover that you'll never use."

Mom:  "What does that mean?  Why don't you use your challah cover?  At least put it in a frame."

Yep, that's right, go to 1:43 and this fellow Jew is also, "going to all 3 Phish shows this weekend."

Andrew:  you do know that there were 4 Phish shows over New Years, right?  I imagine you said that because you didn't go to the one on Friday night.  But, then, why weren't you using your challah cover?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did it ever occur to you that this was filmed months before the new years run was even announced? 2011 run had 3 shows

Post a Comment