Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Thank God It's Friday, Hollywood Disco-Style

This comes via my friend Big Josh aka The Coach. He is such a gregarious soul, dare I call him a social butterfly? xoxo to Big Josh, and I can't agree more with this song, part of the film that launched Donna Summer's career!

 As I played field hockey in high school (though about 10 years after this film, and therefore no red tube socks), I naturally love the opening sequence with the girls getting on the bus and their field hockey sticks in hand.

 Thank you, Barry Bernstein and Rob Cohen, writer and producer respectively, for this beacon of light!

(there is a YouTube video link below:  If you are not seeing the image, click through to the website itself and it will appear.  Sometimes in the email digest you won't see it)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment