Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

More V Magazine, And Oh the Advertisements!

I got to V initially because I was subscribing to W.

And I got into W because, like guys who read Playboy "for the articles," I found such interesting information there.  I learned about Richard Gere's B&B in Bedford.  And Michael Steinhardt's private animal sanctuary. And so much more.

I strive for information and it also helps me with my wardrobe.  I think Derek Blasberg would like all of this. Derek, I will blog about you another time.  You are *the best.*  I heart Derek, even though we haven't met in person.

But check out this awesome LV ad:



The see-through bag reminds me of what all the women have to carry when they work in the department stores.  A total upgrade for Bloomie's employees.  And the ice cream shop chairs:  Oh, how Peppermint Park (which I hope to blog about another time).  It was an end of a Manhattan era when they shut them down.  Derek, ask some of your friends who grew up in and around Manhattan.  They will tell you how much they loved Peppermint Park.  And, nary a good reminiscence online.



Factors got some style and class.


 

This is their newest ad in V Magazine.

I am grateful to be literate.

No comments:

Post a Comment